SiteGround is one of the most popular web hosting companies, especially among the WordPress community. The in-house support they provide for WordPress based websites is remarkable. The high level of security and regular updates make it easier for the customers to run their websites with optimal speed.
SiteGround is known for its prompt support and high-quality servers. They are among the very few “Recommended by WordPress” web hosting companies.
SiteGround Reviews 2019
SiteGround was launched in 2004 and it has its headquarters in Sofia, Bulgaria. The company proudly hosts more than 500,000 websites on its servers with 99.99% uptime. It has more than 400 employees who work in different sections and main concentration remains on customer support.
Even if you are a newbie to creating websites, the experts sitting on the other side will guide you through the process and help you establish your blog or business website online in a matter of few minutes.
SiteGround Hosting Plans and Features
Currently, SiteGround is providing five different categories of web hosting services that are Shared Hosting, WordPress Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Dedicated Servers, and Enterprise Hosting.
In case you are just at the first step of establishing your online presence, shared hosting packages will be the best for you. As your blog or website grows, you can always upgrade the package by sending a request to the customer care.
- Shared hosting: Ideal for new websites and blogs, the packages under this category are best for low traffic websites.
- WordPress hosting: WordPress based websites need some additional optimization to run smoothly. SiteGround provides the best possible WordPress hosting solutions under this category with WordPress expert staff for customer care.
- Cloud hosting: Cloud architect helps in deploying websites on multiple servers making the accessibility quicker and smoother. It is best suited for growing websites and blogs.
- Dedicated servers: It is ideal for high traffic websites and corporate houses that require high-end servers for optimal performance. The only problem with this package is that you should be aware of how to manage your own server.
- Enterprise hosting: If the current packages do not suit your enterprise’s requirements, the SiteGround team can provide you with a custom package under Enterprise hosting.
Basic Shared Hosting Plans by SiteGround
- Startup: You can host one website on the 10 GB space provided. It can handle up to 10k visitors per month. It will cost you $3.95/month
- GrowBig: With unlimited website support and 20 GB web space, you can enjoy a lot of options under this package.
- GoGeek: This package comes with 30 GB space and can handle 100k+ visitors per month. It is best suited for small e-commerce websites.
For First Billing
|Dedicated Hosting||Entry Server||$269.00/mo||$269.00/mo|
|Super Power Server||$729.00/mo||$729.00/mo|
Every second count when it comes to converting a visit to a sale. For any website owner, it is very important to have a website hosted on a server which has a good response time. On average, the load time on SiteGround servers is 649 ms for a page size of up to 400Kb. It is faster than approx 95% of the web hosting companies across the globe.
SiteGround Data Centers
SiteGround currently owns four data centers. They are located in Chicago(US), London(UK), Amsterdam(NL), and Singapore.
The Company provides 24/7 super fast customer support and service through phone calls, live chat, and tickets. Only registered users can get support from the SiteGround.
SiteGround Pros and Cons
Every hosting company comes with its own pros and cons. While selecting the right web hosting for yourself, you should consider these points.
The following pros make SiteGround better than the majority of the web hosting companies across the globe.
- Fast servers: SiteGround optimizes its servers from time-to-time to match the requirements. With the latest hardware and software installed, the server response time only gets better with every upgrade.
- Customer support: SiteGround has some of the best people behind the customer support desk to provide support for every customer in record time.
- Multiple server locations: With servers on three continents you have the option to choose the closest server to your location.
- Storage capacity: Every package has storage limitation which will force you to upgrade in case the site grows in the future.
- Additional charges for monthly billing: In case you want to pay on a monthly basis you need to pay an extra $14.95.
SiteGround Customer Reviews from Real Users
Here we have provided reviews from real siteground customers for all web hosting services of SiteGround. See, what they are saying about SiteGround hosting.
SiteGround Reviews from Trustpilot
Click here to check all the SiteGround Reviews from Trustpilot.
SiteGround Customer Reviews from Twitter
What do Facebook Polls say about SiteGround?
Conclusion: Is SiteGround the Best Hosting for You?
Even if you are a newbie or an agency, I recommend you to choose SiteGround hosting for your website.
SiteGround offers up to 70% discount to their new customers on web hosting, WordPress hosting, and WooCommerce hosting plans. They offer a huge discount on black friday sale. Click the following button to get SiteGround hosting with discounted price.
If you want to choose another hosting provider due to any reason then you can choose Bluehost or A2 Hosting. And if you want a pricing issue then you can choose HostGator hosting which is cheaper than SiteGround and offers best hosting services.
Check out other web hosting review article:
- Bluehost Features, Pricing, and Alternatives
- A2 Hosting Review
- HostGator Reviews
- HostPapa Review 2019
- Hostinger Reviews 2019
- GreenGeeks Features, Pricing, and Alternatives
- InMotion Web Hosting Review
- Dreamhost Review 2019
Final Words on SiteGround Reviews 2019
SiteGround is one of the best web hosting companies across the globe especially for WordPress based websites. It has comprehensive packages suitable for your requirements and also provides custom packages.
SiteGround Reviews 2019
- Customer Support