In the web hosting world, you will come across a lot of options for WordPress hosting. Choosing the best among them is not an easy task. However, a few companies like Pressidium has dedicated all the resources to make sure that the customer gets the best possible managed WordPress hosting.
If we talk about the price, Pressidium is nowhere close to the affordable hosting lot but what makes it desirable is the prompt support, fast servers and top-notch security which every website owner looks for in the host.
Pressidium Review 2019
Pressidium is relatively new in the web hosting business. It was established in 2013 and has its headquarters based out of London. Pressidium was launched by a team of developers and engineers who worked together in a telecommunication company.
The main aim of Pressidium is to provide the best WordPress hosting for everyone. The company has kept its approach global to reach to customers all across the globe.
- Migration wizard: Pressidium support staff is not the only way out to migrate your website easily from the old host. There is an easy-to-use Migration Wizard in the admin panel which you can use for the purpose. The wizard will guide you through the step by step process of moving your site hosted on a local server or on another server.
- The cloning tool: There are a lot of components that you can reuse from your old projects as templates. The cloning tool helps in using these components as templates and reduces the time you may spend on setting up new projects. It is a very useful tool for developers.
- Staging area: The staging area creates a clone of your website so that you can test the changes you want to make or install a new plugin to test before you deploy them on your website. It allows the website owners to test everything without putting the website under maintenance mode.
- SSL certification: Every package that you buy from Pressidium comes with SSL certification which ensures the encrypted flow of data from your website.
- Help and support: You can contact the support team via a different mode of communication including email, support tickets, and phone.
Pressidium Hosting Plans
Pressidium offers five hosting plans to choose along with an option to get a custom plan.
- Micro: Starting at as low as $21 on yearly billing, you can host 1 WordPress installation. You will 5 GB storage and unmetered bandwidth with this package. CDN is available at an extra cost of $10 per month.
- Personal: Billed at $42 per month this plan offers 3 WP installations, 10 GB storage, and unlimited bandwidth. It is designed to support up to 30k visitors per month.
- Professional: Ideal for small agencies, this plan allows you to have 10 WordPress installations. Under this plan, you will get 20 GB storage, unlimited bandwidth and room enough for 100k visitors per month.
- Business: For those who have e-commerce websites or high traffic blogs, this plan will be suitable. You can have up to 25 WordPress installations on the 30 GB SSD storage that you will get. There is no limit on the bandwidth used and the package is designed for up to 500k visitors per month.
- Business Plus: With 50 WordPress installation support, 40 GB SSD storage and unlimited bandwidth, this package is bliss for medium scale businesses.
- Enterprise Plans: Starting at $790 per month custom enterprise plans you will get a dedicated cluster of servers, dedicated account manager, unlimited WordPress installations and much more.
Pressidium Speed Test
A 480 KB page hosted on Pressidium servers takes around 452 ms to load which is much better than the competitors. The average speed score of Pressidium is 75.2%. The response time even with high traffic websites is much better, thanks to CDN.
Pressidium has deployed a lot of functionalities to ensure uptime of 99.95% that they promise under the agreement. They use a load balancing system, CDN, PHP acceleration, and multiple caching systems along with a number of other features to keep your website up and running.
If your website still goes down for some reason they give back up to 5% of the billing amount in form of SLA credits for every hour of downtime.
You can only access the files via SFTP on their fully protected servers. The managed Web Application Firewall, bad bot filtering, malware detection, and DDoS countering measures keep the servers secure from any sort of attack. In case a malware somehow passes through the security system the company performs cleanup services for free.
Pressidium Pros and Cons
Pros of Pressidium
- Pressidium accepts all major form of payments including cards, wire transfer, etc.
- The admin panel is clean and easy-to-use.
- The package comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee so that you can determine if it is the right choice for you or not.
- The uptime that the company offers is much better than its competitors.
- It comes with a staging area to test changes in the website.
- Support is available for all users 24/7 via different channels.
Cons of Pressidium
- The price is slightly on the higher side.
Pressidium Discount Offers
If you buy Pressidium hosting for a year then you will get 2 months hosting free of cost. Get Pressidium discount using the following link.
Check out other premium WordPress hosting reviews:
- WP Engine Review 2019
- WPX Hosting Reviews 2019
- Flywheel Features, Pricing, and Alternatives
- Kinsta WordPress Hosting Review
- Cloudways Review 2019
- Pressable Features, Pricing, and Alternatives
- InterServer Review
- Liquid Web Reviews
Final Words on Pressidium Review
If you are looking for a high-end solution for your websites Pressidium is a good choice. Indeed it is not the affordable one but the features, support, and access to the finest servers justify the cost perfectly. The managed WordPress hosting services that Pressidium provides is designed for best performance and high response rate.
Pressidium Review 2019
- Customer Support