WordPress is not only easy to use but it comes with a bundle of features that no other content management system can provide with such simplicity. However, it requires specially designed servers and regular security updates so that your website runs faster without any glitch.
If you are looking for a web host that provides feature-rich WordPress hosting and you don’t want to deal with the security and management on your own then Pressable is the solution for you.
Pressable Review 2019
Established in 2010, Pressable was launched with a single aim that was to provide the best possible services for WordPress based websites. Pressable provides WordPress solutions for small scale websites including startups, medium-sized businesses, and Fortune 1000 companies.
It has to be noted that the options available with Pressable are not the cheapest in the market. In fact, their minimum package is almost 10 times the standard market price at $25 per month.
Pressable WordPress Hosting Features
- Managed WordPress Hosting: Pressable is one of the few companies that deal exclusively in WordPress hosting only. The team behind the desk has years of experience in WordPress and can provide immediate assistance if anything goes south.
- Expert support: The support staff at Pressable knows the in and out of WordPress. From installing the application to managing the plugins, they can provide you support at every step.
- High-quality servers: Pressable does not discriminate among the customers based on the packages they have bought. The speed and performance of the website is the top priority for customers of all sizes.
- Free SSL certification: With every package, you will get a Free SSL certificate which ensures that all the data that flows from your website is encrypted. You can opt for premium SSL as well.
- Services based on categories: Pressable has dedicated packages for Freelancers, Agencies, High Traffic Websites and e-commerce websites which make it easier for the customers to choose the best option.
- Automatic updates: With Pressable you do not have to worry about the updates. As soon as a stable version of WordPress arrives, all the installations get the update automatically.
- Staging mode: With every package, you will get a staging mode where a clone of your website will be placed so that you can test the changes you want to make on the admin side before making it public.
Pressable WordPress Hosting Plans
Pressable has divided the packages into three different categories that are Basic Use, Moderate Use, and High Volume Use.
- Basic Use: Under this section, there are three packages available. Starting at $25 per month the starter package allows one WordPress installation and it can handle up to 60k page views per month. Chat support is available from the Starter Pack.
- Moderate use: Under this section, the packages start at $135 per month under which 30 WordPress installations are allowed. This section is best suited for agencies and e-commerce websites.
- High Volume use: Best suited for enterprises, this section is meant for those websites that get high traffic. Starting at $750 per month you can have up to 100 WordPress installations under the VIP 1 package. It can handle up to 5000k page views per month.
- Custom packages: If you do not find anything that suits your requirement you can contact the company for a custom package based on your usage.
Pressable Speed Test
Pressable has high-quality servers deployed for the customers. On an average, a 480 KB page hosted on Pressable server opens in about 550 ms which is close to the market standards. Performance-wise the response time of Pressable servers is much better than the competitors.
Pressable has optimally designed servers for WordPress and ensures that you will get 100% uptime. They also have CDNs deployed all across the globe that ensures fast loading time.
With every package, Pressable provides SSL certificate which ensures the encrypted flow of data. The servers are equipped with the best firewalls to stop hacking attempts and DDoS attacks.
You can opt for two-step verification and limit login attempts for WordPress admin panel as well. The data centers of Pressable are 24/7 guarded. They have high rise floors, flood detection system, humid and temperature control, 24×7 power backup and other security features.
Pressable Refund Policy
Pressable offers 90 days risk-free money-back guarantee. You can use their hosting services for up to 90 days. If you don’t like then you can cancel it and can get a full refund.
Pressable Customer Support
The company provides 24/7 customer support through tickets.
Pressable Pros and Cons
While Pressable sets the benchmark in many aspects, there is always some room for improvement. Here are some pros and cons associated with the services provides by Pressable.
Pros of Pressable
- With every plan, Pressable provides premium CDN which ensures fast page load.
- The security system at Pressable automatically scans for malware and remove them from the websites.
- It comes with site staging feature which allows you to test changes in the website without putting it in maintenance mode.
- If you pay yearly, you will get a discount equal to 2 months on the price.
- Your website will get automatic backups and updates.
- Pressable provides free assistance for the website migration for up to 5 websites.
Cons of Pressable
- Live support is not available 24/7
Pressable Discount Offers
If you want to discount on Pressable hosting then get their hosting for a year. You will get 2 months hosting free for a yearly hosting subscription.
Other recommended WordPress hosting reviews
- WP Engine Reviews 2019
- WPX Hosting Features, Pricing, and Alternatives
- Flywheel WordPress Hosting Review
- Kinsta Review 2019
- Cloudways Features, Pricing, and Alternatives
- Pressidium Review
- InterServer Reviews
- Liquid Web Review 2019
Final Words on Pressable Review
Pressable is not among the cheapest web hosting solutions but when it comes to WordPress they have exclusive packages and features which are missing among most of the competitors.
The support staff is well versed with the WordPress installations and is available 24/7 via different modes of communication except for live chat. Pressable provides automatic updates and backups as well.
Among the managed WordPress hosting providers, Pressable stands out with the precision in services and dedication towards providing the best possible services.
Pressable Review 2019
- Customer Support